FLOW PACK solutions
A packaging technique allowing products to be film-wrapped from a flat film roll.
The concept is to form a tube around the product by means of a longitudinal sealed seam and then to weld the ends of the bag.
This packaging therefore provides a large visible surface to highlight the product.
- Allows high speed processing
- Low cost production
- Tough waterproof packaging
- Allows packaging of products in trays or in bulk
- Packaging system suitable for various industries such as:
- Fresh farm products
- Food processing industries (biscuits, confectionery, aromatic herbs, spices, cured meats, etc.)
- Other industries (cosmetics, laboratories, etc.)
- Allows you to increase retention time with the gas sweep option
Discover the range: